1. Kindly refer the charts above as a general guide to compare the various size scales.
2. Each items measurements will vary due to the design and cut.
3. Measurements of each item is provided on the product page itself.
4. Below is a step to step guide that will assist you on measuring yourself and your little one.
1. Take a similar apparel which fits you well from your own wardrobe. Note that the piece should not be made of stretchable material.
2. Jot down the measurements taken on a piece of paper.
3. Compare the measurements with our sizing chart.
4. If you are still unsure, you may contact us via email email@example.com
. We are more than happy to assist to make your shopping experience a pleasant one.